Saxdor 320 GTC
DRIVABILITY LIKE NO OTHER
The Saxdor 320 GTC is a blend of the GTO and GTR, with the same refined, economic and performance-oriented hull design. A low center of gravity, low weight, sharp entry, and a twin stepped hull create a unique driving experience in all kinds of seas and weathers across the world.
The spacious wheelhouse fits up to 6 people to travel comfortably.
The Saxdor 320 GTC comes with three Mercury engine options, in the range of 300 hp to 600 hp. You can either choose the one-engine option with a competitive price and low fuel consumption and keep a comfortable driving experience, or you can choose the twin-engine option 2 x 225 hp or 2 x 300 hp – the Grand Tourismos of the seas.
FREEDOM TO MOVE
Saxdor 320 GTC changes the game of movement on board. With its unique concept of a full beam spacious wheelhouse with easy access to the walk-around bow, movement onboard has never been this easy. Saxdor believes in the luxury of unused space.
LIVING ON BOARD
Everything has been thought through when it comes to living on board.
With a large and spacious wheelhouse people can easily walk through the wide corridor while you can prepare delicious servings and drinks for your family and friends at the same time. Silence is golden – the wheelhouse can be sound isolated with a floating floor, especially developed for the Saxdor 320 GTC model.
The stylish wetbar module can be equipped with a sink and a stove. There is even space for two fridges if you would like to. The spacious dinette fitting up to five people and together with the aft deck table and sofa allows up to 8 people to eat. The dinette is easily changed with an electric table to make a bed for two people.
The big canvas sunroof is electrically operated, which makes it easy and smooth to control while driving. Two large opening side windows on both sides are optional.
The cockpit is well designed with excellent ergonomics and the driver-focused helm station is equipped with the latest Simrad navigational instruments and features such as a wireless charger platform for easy charging of mobile devices.
The lower deck is bursting with natural light thanks to the two big Lewmar hatches in the cabin roof. The hatches can be equipped with a sunshade and a mosquito net. The large and comfortable bed can be equipped with an ergonomic mattress base. The spacious toilet in the lower deck can be closed with a smart folding door.
The access to the foredeck features deep and safe walkways via the door at the front end of the cabin. At the foredeck you have a double sun pad. Access to the aft deck from the wheelhouse is easy through a big sliding glass door. The aft deck is a large open area that can be furnished with a sofa and a big table.
Enjoy your own beach house with electric folding terraces on both sides of the aft deck!
The starting price with a single 300 hp Mercury V8 outboard is 116 110 €*. For more information and to secure your boat contact your local Saxdor dealer.
*excl. VAT and other applicable taxes and costs such as handling, freight and delivery.
- Saxdor 320 GTC + Mercury V8 AMS 300
- Saxdor 320 GTC + 2 x Mercury V6 CMS 225
- Saxdor 320 GTC + 2 x Mercury V8 AMS 300
Electric opening side terraces
Sun deck in front
Integrated handrails on deck
Fixed side wings for easy side boarding Telescopic bathing ladder
Hatches on front deck for easy access 2 x Flush mounted hatches
Handles and cleats
Quick fender release system
Anti-skid finishing on decks and hatches
- Power steering with adjustable steering wheel
- Mercury VesselView Mobile
- Mercury Active-Trim
- Wireless charging and 12V outlets
- LED Navigation lights
- Bilge pumps, electric and manual
- Fixed fuel tank with sensor
- Fire extinguisher storage with fire port
Extendable table in main cabin Comfort and reading lights Front cabin comfort mattresses Carpets in front cabin
LED interior lights
Toilet with sea water flush and black water tank Mirror in front cabin
Front deck and wet bar cup holders
Leather steering wheel
Cup holders in console and for passengers Glass holders on console
Roof vents in front cabin
Saxdor documentation bag
Standard design package
Basic white hull. Silvertex Cobre and Sandstone Gravel upholstery.
Cobre design package
Satin white aluminium hull foil. Silvertex Cobre and Sandstone Gravel upholstery.
Sand design package
Matte brown metallic hull foil. Hitch Neutra and Sandstone Oyster upholstery.
Red line design package
Glacier gray hull foil. Silvertex Aluminium and Grenadine upholstery.
Blue line design package
Matte slate blue metallic hull foil. Silvertex Aluminium and Delft upholstery.
- Joystick control (Mercury JPO)
- Bow thruster with dedicated battery
Simrad InformationDisplay with 2 x 12 inch displays with a glass helm
Audio package with a Fusion radio and 4 speakers
Mercury VesselView integration
- Fresh water system
- Electric toilet
- Gray and black water tanks
- Air conditioning with heating (Webasto 800 BTU)
- Shore Power
- Generator Replacement System (including Mastervolt 36DAh Lithium Battery
- Inverter 230/110V power outlets
- Mooring equipment
- Mattree topper for front cabin and ergonomic mattress base
- Saxdor life jackets (6 pcs)
- Saxdor key floater
- Saxdor bag
- Joystick Control (Mercury JPO)
- Mercury VesselView 502
- Mercury 1st Mate with anti-theft
- Trim tabs
- Bow thruster with dedicated battery
- Catapult bow windlass with lead and regular rope and remote control
- Shore Power US 110V w. 40Ah charger
- Shore Power EU 230 V w. 40 a.h charger
- Electric stove (available only with shore power or climate package option) – 230V
- Electric stove (available only with shore power or climate package option) – 110V
- Diesel stove (available only with heater option)
- Heater for front and main cabin (Webasto AT4000)
- Additional 360Ah battery for the Generator Replacement system
- Upgrade to advanced audio package with a enhanced Fusion radio, amplifier and 6 speakers
- Floating floor in the main cabin
- Front deck sunbed
- Aft deck seating module with upholstery
- Deck lights
- Main cabin floor lights
- Water ski pole
- Deck and bathroom handheld bidet shower
- Fridge in the kitchen module
- Extra fridge in main cabin
- Soft deck flooring
- Curtains in front cabin and mosquito nets
- Harbour covers including cover for front sofa, aft sofa and blinds for main cabin windows
- Front sunshade for stationary use
- Side glasses with opening windows