Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) we would like to inform you that:
The controller of your personal data (PDC) is Saxdor Yachts Oy, with its registered office in Finland, Veneentekijäntie 14 A, 00210 Helsinki, Finland; business ID: 3090528-1.
Our contact details are: [email protected], correspondence address: Veneentekijäntie 14 A, 00210 Helsinki, Finland.
Depending on the purpose for which your personal data is processed, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be:
a) Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR – the purpose of the processing of personal data is to fulfill the provisions of the contract or to process data before its conclusion;
b) art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR – the APD’s legitimate interest, which is the marketing of PDC’s own products and services as well as defense and redress, including handling of complaint processes);
c) art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR – to the extent that you have consented to the processing of personal data. The purpose of processing personal data is expressed each time in the consent.
If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of a contract or before its conclusion (letter a above), providing data is voluntary, but necessary to enter into a contract or take steps to conclude it with PDC.
If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of PDC (letter b above), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If the processing of personal data is based on consent (point c above), you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Providing data is voluntary. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The recipient of personal data is:
- a) entities with which PDC cooperates in the scope of its activities such as: marketing or training agencies, law firms, IT service providers and hosting, entities providing archiving and document destruction services, etc.,
- b) entities providing services in the field of contract implementation as well as defense and recovery of receivables,
- c)entities constituting the sales network of PDC products and services,
- d)entities providing postal or courier services.
The data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated above, in particular:
a) in the scope of contract performance, for the period until its completion, after that time the data will be processed for the period required by law or for the period necessary to pursue claims,
b) in the scope of implementing the legitimate interests of PDC, the data will be processed until your objection to data processing is positively considered,
c) if you consent to the processing of data, the data will be processed until it is withdrawn.
We would like to inform you about your right to:
- – access to your personal data,
- – rectify your personal data,
- – requests to limit the processing of your data,
- – object to the processing of data by PDC in the legitimate interest of PDC,
- – deletion of data, if no other purpose of processing is carried out,
- – withdrawal of consent,
- – transferring data to another administrator in the case of data processing on the basis of consent or contract in the case of their processing in an automated manner by PDC.
You can exercise the rights by contacting PDC in writing or by e-mail (contact details above).
PDC may apply profiling of your data in the scope and in connection with sales and marketing statistics. PDC does not make automated decisions that may cause legal effects or otherwise affect the situation of data subjects.
PDC does not transfer your data to a third country or an international organization.
We would like to inform you about the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Such a body is the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman (Lintulahdenkuja 4, 00530 Helsinki).